Respirator fit testing vendors can often be costly, inconvenient, and inexperienced. Do it yourself! Our convenient online training provides certification in establishing a respiratory protection program, training workers, and providing respirator fit testing. Course graduates will understand what is involved with complying with the OSHA respiratory protection standard, 29 CFR 1910.134, AIHA/ANSI Z88.10-2010 and AR 11-34. Completion will generally require a total of 2 hours. This course also includes a training outline, wallet card templates, and training/certification form. Learn more.
Online Respirator Medical Evaluation / Clearance
In order to conduct a respirator fit test, an employee must first complete a medical evaluation and receive clearance. We reduce the cost, time and burden of clinic appointments by offering an easy online tool to facilitate the process. Our method strictly adheres to OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard, 29 CFR 1910.134 and assists in establishing worker clearance based on your specific respirator(s) and work condition(s). Completion of online evaluation only takes 15 minutes. Pay only for what you use. No startup, No monthly fees, and no hidden charges. Learn more.
Online Respirator Fit Tester Training
After completing the training, users will:
- Know OSHA approved quantitative and qualitative fit testing methods
- Understand respirator types (NIOSH approved)
- Know record-keeping requirements
- Comprehend respiratory protection program requirements
- Know how to meet training requirements
- Identify medical requirements and precautions for wearing a respirator.
- Identify the steps for donning / doffing a respirator, and for performing a user seal check.
- Most employees will not need to leave their facility or need additional evaluations.
- Our online services save on travel time, labor expenses, and potential liability.
- Online evaluation only takes 15 minutes to complete.
- Printable results in seconds.
- Only a Physician or Other Licensed Health Care Professional (PLHCP) will complete the reviews.
- Clearance reports will be stored and available on our world-class, HIPAA-compliant system.