Online Board Certified Evaluation / Clearance
In order to conduct a respirator fit test, an employee must first complete a medical evaluation and receive clearance. A respirator medical evaluation is a health assessment that determines if an employee is fit to wear a respirator. Respiratory protection violations are the third most common violation according to OSHA’s top 10 most cited standards. Our system strictly adheres to OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard 29 CFR 1910.134 and provides clearance based on physical demands and environmental conditions. Reduce the cost, time and burden of clinic appointments by using our easy online tool to facilitate certification. We have processed 500,000+ online evaluations (English / Spanish) and are the industry's most reputable solution.The process only takes 15 minutes. $0 startup cost, $0 data retention fees, and $0 hidden charges. It's that easy. Learn more.
Online Respirator Fit Tester Training
Respirator fit testing vendors can often be costly, inconvenient, and inexperienced. Do it yourself! Respiratory protection violations are the third most common violation according to OSHA’s top 10 most cited standards. Our convenient online training provides certification in establishing a respiratory protection program, training workers, and providing respirator fit testing. We have certified 50,000+ fit testers and continue to be the leader in validating 'subject matter experts' per regulation guidelines. Course graduates will understand what is involved with complying with the OSHA respiratory protection standard, 29 CFR 1910.134, and AIHA/ANSI Z88.10-2010. Completion will generally require a total of 2 hours. This course also includes a training outline, wallet card templates, and training form. Recertification is not required. Learn more.
After completing the training, users will:
- Know OSHA approved quantitative and qualitative fit testing methods
- Understand respirator types (NIOSH approved)
- Know record-keeping requirements
- Comprehend respiratory protection program requirements
- Know how to meet training requirements
- Identify medical requirements and precautions for wearing a respirator.
- Identify the steps for donning / doffing a respirator, and for performing a user seal check.
Still not convinced....
- On-demand access to data
- Secure storage
- Flexible permissions
- An intuitive interface
- Only takes 15 minutes to complete
- Printable / Downloadable results in seconds
- Our free cloud-based system transforms your data into dynamic reports and analytics
- Single source sign-on (SSO) available