Online Board Certified Evaluation / Clearance (BCE)
In order to conduct a respirator fit test, an employee must first complete a respirator medical evaluation (BCE) and receive clearance. We reduce the cost, time and burden of clinic appointments by offering an easy online tool to facilitate certification. We have processed 500,000+ online medical evaluations and continue to be the industry's most reputable turnkey solution. We strictly adhere to OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard, 29 CFR 1910.134 and assist in establishing worker clearance based on your specific respirator(s) and work condition(s). Admins can give specific instructions such as respirator type, work effort, etc. for guidance on difficult evaluation questions. Reminders will be sent until completion. The process only takes 15 minutes. $0 startup cost, $0 data retention fees, and $0 hidden charges. It's as easy as that. Learn more.
Online Respirator Fit Tester Training (RFTT)
Respirator fit testing vendors can often be costly, inconvenient, and inexperienced. Do it yourself! Our convenient online training (RFTT) provides certification in establishing a respiratory protection program, training workers, and providing respirator fit testing. We have certified 50,000+ fit testers and continue to be the leader in validating 'subject matter experts' per regulation guidelines. Course graduates will understand what is involved with complying with the OSHA respiratory protection standard, 29 CFR 1910.134, and AIHA/ANSI Z88.10-2010. Completion will generally require a total of 2 hours. This course also includes a training outline, wallet card templates, and training form. Recertification is not required. Learn more.
After completing the training, users will:
- Know OSHA approved quantitative and qualitative fit testing methods
- Understand respirator types (NIOSH approved)
- Know record-keeping requirements
- Comprehend respiratory protection program requirements
- Know how to meet training requirements
- Identify medical requirements and precautions for wearing a respirator.
- Identify the steps for donning / doffing a respirator, and for performing a user seal check.
- Board certified evaluations without leaving the facility.
- No monthly fees or hidden charges. Pay only for the clearances you need.
- Online evaluation only takes 15 minutes to complete.
- Printable / Downloadable results in seconds.
- Only a Physician or Licensed Health Care Professional (PLHCP) will complete the reviews.
- Records will be stored indefinitely (no extra charge) on our world-class, HIPAA-compliant system.
Receive 2 FREE Online Respirator Medical Evaluations For New Customers, No Purchase Necessary!
COVID-19 Resource ~ Join our 1000+ Clients
Your FREE access starts today.
See our 'Wonderful' testimonials
Evaluations available in English and Spanish
Expanded OSHA questionnaire used for a comprehensive evaluation
No Startup, No Monthly Fees, No Hidden Charges