Online Respirator Medical Evaluation / Clearance
In order to conduct a respirator fit test, an employee must first complete a medical evaluation and receive clearance. We reduce the cost, time and burden of clinic appointments by offering an easy online tool to facilitate certification. We have processed 100,000+ online medical evaluations and continue to be the industry's most reputable turnkey solution. We strictly adhere to OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard, 29 CFR 1910.134 and assist in establishing worker clearance based on your specific respirator(s) and work condition(s). Admins can give specific instructions for individuals or groups such as respirator type, work effort, etc. to assist in completing an evaluation. Completion of the online questionnaire only takes 15 minutes. No startup, no monthly fees, and no hidden charges. Learn more.
Online Respirator Fit Tester Training
Respirator fit testing vendors can often be costly, inconvenient, and inexperienced. Do it yourself! Our convenient online training provides certification in establishing a respiratory protection program, training workers, and providing respirator fit testing. Course graduates will understand what is involved with complying with the OSHA respiratory protection standard, 29 CFR 1910.134, and AIHA/ANSI Z88.10-2010. Completion will generally require a total of 2 hours. This course also includes a training outline, wallet card templates, and training/certification form. Learn more.
After completing the training, users will:
- Know OSHA approved quantitative and qualitative fit testing methods
- Understand respirator types (NIOSH approved)
- Know record-keeping requirements
- Comprehend respiratory protection program requirements
- Know how to meet training requirements
- Identify medical requirements and precautions for wearing a respirator.
- Identify the steps for donning / doffing a respirator, and for performing a user seal check.
- Most employees will not need to leave their facility or need additional evaluations.
- Our online services save on travel time, labor expenses, and potential liability.
- Online evaluation only takes 15 minutes to complete.
- Printable results in seconds.
- Only a Physician or Licensed Health Care Professional (PLHCP) will complete the reviews.
- Records will be stored on our world-class, HIPAA-compliant system.
Receive 2 FREE Online Respirator Medical Evaluations For New Customers, No Purchase Necessary!
Setup an account within 5 mins ~ Join our 1000+ Clients
Your FREE access starts today.
See our 'Wonderful' testimonials
Evaluations available in English and Spanish
Expanded OSHA questionnaire used for a comprehensive evaluation
No Startup, No Monthly Fees, No Hidden Charges