- Board Certified Physician in Emergency Medicine & Toxicology
- 20 years experience in Occupational Medicine
- Department of Transportation Medical Examiner
- 14+ years auditing/training in OSHA, NIOSH, JCAHO, and CDC guidelines
- State of California Licensed Attorney
- NIOSH Certified in Spirometry
- OSHA 2225 Certification
- OSHA 500/501 Certification
- Certification in Asbestos & Lead Management
- HAZWOPER Trainer Certification
- Registered Nurse
Collaboration with Physicians
Respclearance was built on a foundation of collaboration with physicians. The continued evolution of safety compliance software at Respclearance remains dependent on these important relationships. In addition, physicians around the country rely on training and education sponsored by our company to help advance their understanding of the latest developments in safety compliance. The best trainers of physicians are usually other physicians, and Respclearance is proud to provide funding to facilitate that sharing of expertise.
Our relationships with physicians cover a broad spectrum, including:
- Training/speaking arrangements in which physicians provide "hands-on" training or educational lectures to other physicians;
- Research agreements in which physicians provide expert medical advice and knowledge regarding Respclearance services; and/or
- Royalty/licensing arrangements in which physicians assist Respclearance in the design, development and patenting of new safety software.
- We fully understand our clients' needs, communicate our approach and perform our work to our clients' satisfaction the first time, every time. It is our goal to make every client a satisfied and permanent client by establishing a "partnership" relationship.
- We attract and retain the best people available for our safety services. We train our people, organize them into effective teams, recognize their accomplishments and empower them to continuously improve the quality of our services.
- We foster an environment of innovative and pragmatic problem solving with a focus on efficient and high quality results designed to help our clients meet their safety goals.
- We promote a teamwork philosophy to sustain a culture of cooperation.
- We are professional with our communication, process and services.
- We are accountable for our methods and actions.
- We are skilled and efficient.
- We foster an environment of integrity and ethical conduct.
- We achieve excellence in individual and company performance.
- Our execution of providing OSHA services has a proven track record.